We Pay Best Prices for Sterling Silver

TURN YOUR STERLING SILVER INTO CASH
We buy all forms of sterling silver.
Silverware – forks, spoons, knives

Silver Serving Pieces – carving knife or fork, salad servers, serving fork, ladles, serving spoons, cake knife

Silver Tea Sets, hot water pots, chocolate servers, pitchers

Sterling Trays
Sterling Silver Goblets
Sterling Candelabra
Sterling Vases
Sterling Napkin Rings
Sterling Musical Instruments
Sterling Letter Openers
Sterling Silver Card Holders and Desk Clips

Sterling Cigarette Cases
Sterling Dresser Trays
Sterling Brushes
Sterling Bottles – pill bottles, perfume bottles, powder boxes

Sterling Manicure Sets
Sterling Hair Accessories
Sterling Shoe Horns

Sterling Infant Cups, Rattles and Christening Items
HOW CAN I TELL IF THIS SILVER IS STERLING?
Sterling silver often bears the mark 925. The number 925 signifies the item is made of an alloy including at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is often copper.

European silver can be marked sterling even if it is not made of 92.5% silver. Russian items can be marked sterling when made of 90% silver. German sterling only needs to contain 80% silver.

If you have questions about your silver, stop by for a professional evaluation. We are always glad to look at your items and tell you if they are actually sterling silver.

INTERESTING NOTES ABOUT STERLING
The name sterling may be linked to the old Germanic word “ster” which translated roughly to “strong” or “pure”.

Sterling silver pennies have been around since they were used by Anglo Saxons in about 775 A.D.

The value of sterling is tied to the silver spot price. Antique sterling pieces, decorative items or jewelry may have additional value, of course.

WHERE CAN I SELL MY STERLING SILVER?
American Rare Coin and Gold is your local sterling silver buyer.

Bring your items by the store for a professional evaluation and offer. Or call and we will visit your location to do a private assessment of your pieces. Estate appraisals too.

We have been buying and selling sterling silver nearly 25 years. And we offer the best prices on sterling – always.

Call for an appointment or just stop by – we are always glad to see you!

American Rare Coin & Gold

After many years of appraising gold, jewelry, diamonds and coins, I've learned a lot about what people find most important. Most significant by far is trust. You have my personal assurance that there is absolutely no compromising when it comes to honesty.
Call or Schedule Appointment
Phone:
360-489-1804
Hours:
Mon - Sat,  10am to 7pm

Address:
1025 Black Lake Blvd SW, Olympia, Washington 98502

Coin Shop in Washington
BBB Coin ShopNumismatic DealerPMG DealerNGC DealerCAC
chevron-down