Buy or sell vintage pocket watches - Shelton, Elma, Ocean Shores, Tumwater, Lacey, Olympia, Yelm, Rainier, Centralia and Chehalis, DuPont and Tacoma too! Send a picture to get an online appraisal or give us a call to find out what your old pocket watch is worth!
We Pay Best Prices for Vintage and Antique Watches
• We have bought and sold over 2,000 vintage pocket and wrist watches
• We use our past sales history and current prices paid to determine the correct value of your watch
• Vintage watches are very delicate and sensitive and requires extensive knowledge to properly appraise and repair them. It is easy to damage these watches if you don’t have many years of experience
• There is no obligation to sell after having your vintage watch appraised
• We buy gold and gold filled, working or not working watches
• We will beat any competitor on prices
Vintage Watches repaired
• We use only the very best and highest quality parts
• We contract with several expert vintage watch horologist*
• We guarantee and warranty all work done
(*Definition of a horologist. 1: a person skilled in the practice or theory of horology. 2: a maker of clocks or watches.)
WE BUY AND REPAIR MOST ALL VINTAGE POCKET & WRIST WATCHES
Here is a list of the most common
• American Waltham
• E. Howard & Co.
LEARN MORE ABOUT WATCHES AND WATCH HISTORY
(HUNTER CASE VS. OPEN FACE)
The Hunter case and the open face are the two main styles of pocket watches. An open face pocket watch does not have a metal cover to protect the crystal. The hunter case, however, has a spring hinged metal lid that covers the crystal to protect it from getting damaged.
Watch Repair for Most Watch Brands
Need watch repair? We repair most watch brands, including:
American Waltham Watch Co.
Tiffany & Co.
Watch Battery Replacement
We replace watch batteries. Stop by any time during office hours - we are always glad to help get that watch running right again.
Here are the current watches that we have in inventory.